Grant Thornton's Nathan Goode wonders if the UK is ready for the transformation of the energy grid that is on the way
It's that time of year again - the mainstream media start to fret about whether the lights will stay on, concerns stoked this year by an opportune fire at Didcot, adding to the perennial debate about whether...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial