Ovo Energy's Guy Newey casts an eye over the complex implications for clean energy policy that arise from the recent fall in gas prices
There is an old Daily Mash story from 2009 where the headline screams: 'Price of gas to rise, say men who set price of gas'. The argument goes that big energy company bosses have a vested interest in talking...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial