The problem with opinion surveys is that the answers they produce are only as good as the questions they ask and the samples they survey
Yesterday PR Week magazine reported results from a survey of MPs on their attitudes to climate change - and at first sight, they are stunning. ‘An overwhelming majority' of Conservative Members of Parliament,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial