RenewableUK's Maria McCaffery warns that the transition to the government's new subsidy regime risks hampering the development of an offshore wind industry Ministers have committed to expanding
In late July the UK government published the final piece of the edifice that is Electricity Market Reform. It has been a long drawn out build, reflecting the complexity of the programme. Since publication...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial