The new Environment Secretary faces a daunting in-tray, but waste policy must now be made a priority
Here's a challenge to the new Environment Secretary Liz Truss. As she takes over, and hopefully improves upon, Owen Paterson's controversial policies on bovine TB, bee decline, and genetic modification,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial