Dr Nina Skorupska of the REA argues optimistic predictions for renewable capacity based on many projects are in the pipeline could prove wide of the mark
I've read in the papers last week that there's already enough renewable power in the pipeline to meet our 2020 target, so we can all shut up shop and go home now! Of course, it's nowhere near as simple...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial