Munir Hassan and Louise Dalton of law firm CMS argue the watering down of the EU's renewables targets could have a major impact on the industry
The European Commission has issued its final Communication on "A policy framework for climate and energy in the period from 2020 to 2030". The Communication covers a range of climate and energy issues,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial