With power firms set to get long-term contracts for new generation, Bryony Worthington says it is not too much to demand a fairer market
Reactions to Ed Miliband's pledge to reset the energy market and introduce a 20-month price freeze while new arrangements are put in place has been met with predictable opposition by the companies it will...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial