Colin Tattam of the Chemistry Innovation Knowledge Transfer Network argues the UK has the potential to lead the world in the development of green biotechnologies
Industrial Biotechnology (IB) has long been talked of, but little understood. For many, IB is either a way of producing fuels from plants or an expensive process suited to high value chemicals, like pharmaceuticals....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial