Reg Platt argues that with the effectiveness of wind energy now proven the Chancellor should stop trying to undermine a UK success story
Putting politics before the evidence when it comes to wind power is bad for energy users and the British economy. George Osborne's overtures to his "NIMBY" backbenchers may end up winning him few friends....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial