The UK Green Building Council mobilises team of experts to develop guidance on embodied carbon emissions, as it also unveils support documents ahead of new UK biodiversity net gain rules on their way later this year
The UK Green Buildings Council (UKGBC) is stepping up support for businesses looking to ramp up efforts in the increasingly critical areas of embodied carbon in the built environment and achieving biodiversity...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.