Latest BloombergNEF report predicts US renewables project pipeline set for record-breaking surge in development on back of Inflation Reduction Act, as Google announces major new solar partnership
The US is poised to deliver 600GW of new solar, wind, and energy storage capacity through to the end of the decade, according to the latest US Clean Energy Market Outlook from BloombergNEF (BNEF). The...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.