Major survey of 3,000 business leaders and policy makers across UK, Europe and USA points to ongoing conflict in Ukraine as a double-edged sword for the net zero transition
The ongoing war in Ukraine could delay delivery of net zero emissions goals by up to three years, yet at the same time accelerate the shift towards renewable energy as business leaders seek cheaper, more...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.