Suella Braverman and Kemi Badenoch have already signalled their opposition to UK's flagship net zero goals, fuelling fears among Green Tories that the party is flirting with 'electoral suicide'
The Conservative Party's long Cold War over its climate change policies burst into the open this weekend, as two candidates to replace Prime Minister Boris Johnson signalled their opposition to the UK's...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial