'Integrated' transition framework aims to help boost financial institutions' financial and environmental performance, according to its authors
A new framework that aims to help financial institutions develop consistent climate and nature scenarios and transition plans has been published this morning by the Finance for Biodiversity Initiative....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial