Single-use plastic plates, cutlery, expanded and extruded polystyrene cups, food, and beverage containers set for ban in latest government proposals, but campaigners urge Ministers to further strengthen recycling and re-use policies
The government is seeking to place further bans on a host of single use plastic items, with the launch today of a 12-week consultation on the phase-out of single-use plastic plates, cutlery, cups, and...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial