Government plans to introduce legislation this year that mandates all new-builds with car parking space feature plug-ins
All homes and office buildings built in England will soon be equipped with electric car charge points, under proposals designed to ramp up the number of chargers across the country ahead of the 2030 phase...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial