Business group teams up with O2 to promote new hub, after new survey reveals only 11 per cent of smaller businesses are measuring their carbon footprint
The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) and telecommunication network O2 have this week launched a free online hub to help businesses measure their carbon footprint and develop net zero strategies following...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial