Internal combustion engines sales will be overwhelmingly concentrated in Africa, Middle East, Latin America, and Russia, report predicts, as electrification abounds in Europe, US and China.
Electric vehicles (EVs) will dominate the world's roads by mid-century, accounting for 56 per cent of all vehicle sales, according to a new analysis from Wood Mackenzie. A report published yesterday...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial