Rental giant continues to expand plug-in vehicle fleet, as it urges business customers to trial electric vehicles ahead of the 2030 deadline for the sale of internal combustion engine cars and vans
Vehicle rental giant Enterprise has this week announced it has added 100 new electric vans to its expanding fleet of plug-in vehicles, as it moves to meet growing customer demand and prepare for the expansion...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial