CCAG Sir David King chair emphasises world leaders have “five years left” to avert climate catastrophe
The Climate Crisis Advisory Group (CCAG) has been launched today, bringing together 14 of the world's leading climate experts in a bid to provide independent advice and guidance to global leaders on critical...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial