Financial Conduct Authority consults on expanding TCFD risk disclosure rules to cover asset managers, life insurers, and regulated pension providers
Proposals to extend climate risk reporting requirements to cover asset managers, life insurers, and regulated pension providers have been launched for consultation by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial