New energy efficiency regulation for global shipping fleet will fail to reduce polluting sector’s rising emissions, NGOs warn
The International Maritime Organisation (IMO) has given the green light to new ship carbon efficiency standards, sparking accusations the rules are "hopelessly week" and will have a negligible impact on...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial