Energy company says carbon capture technology partnership is first of its kind in the UK
Drax Group has announced it is to work with Japanese engineering giant Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) on the development of its proposed bioenergy with carbon capture and storage (BECCS) facility at...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial