Business Secretary touts investment as 'huge boost for workers in the North-East' as Turntide Technologies confirms plans for 'multi-year £100m investment' in Gateshead region
UK battery manufacturer Hyperdrive Innovation and electric vehicle (EV) tech firm BorgWarner Gateshead have been acquired by a Silicon Valley-based electric motor developer that has been backed by Bill...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial