Sustainable agricultural practices offer net zero and biodiversity benefits, the frozen chips giant claims
Frozen chips giant McCain has pledged to use potatoes grown using regenerative agricultural practices across its portfolio of products worldwide by the end of the decade, it announced today. Regenerative...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial