Tech giant joins multinationals such as IKEA, Ericsson, BT Group, Unilever and Nestle in push to encourage suppliers to embrace greener business practices
Microsoft has joined the ranks of major corporates working to decarbonise their supply chains in line with a 1.5C global warming pathway, as the tech giant was today unveiled as the latest member of the...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial