Auto giant to begin using the Pirelli natural rubber tyres on its X5 plug-in hybrid cars from August 2021
BMW is set to become the first automotive manufacturer to use tyres crafted from rubber which has been given the tick of approval from the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), in a move hailed as a "milestone"...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial