CNG Fuels plans to open Avonmouth refuelling station later this year to support fleet operators switching their trucks to run on biomethane made from food waste
The "world's largest" renewable biomethane refuelling station is set to open near Bristol later this year, enabling truck drivers to fill up on low carbon fuel produced from food waste, CNG Fuels announced...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial