UK’s biggest supermarket announces policy as it faces criticism for plan announced earlier this month to link supply chain finance to suppliers’ sustainability progress
Tesco has announced it will scrap soft plastic rings and shrink wrap packaging from all beers and ciders in its UK stores, claiming the move makes it the first major retailer to end the sale of the hard...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.