Dedicated goals for onshore and floating wind technologies, green hydrogen, and marine energy would drive investment in the sector and set example ahead of COP26 Summit, trade group argues
RenewableUK has called on the government to establish dedicated 2030 capacity targets for onshore wind, floating wind, green hydrogen, and marine energy deployment, arguing that clear goals for different...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.