Government claims UK's transition from fossil fuel vehicles is 'accelerating at speed', despite slight dip in EV sales in April in wake of cut to payments from popular grant programme
The government today hailed another major milestone for the UK electric vehicle (EV) market, as official sales figures confirmed there were now over half a million zero emission cars on the roads. But...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial