US investment bank joins Citigroup, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, and JP Morgan Chase in pledging to slash emissions from its financing activities over the coming decades
Goldman Sachs has joined the ranks of major US investment banks committing to align their financing activities with net zero emissions by mid-century and pledging to measure and disclose its progress towards...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.