Coca-Cola's largest bottler announces plan to switch all its sales vehicles to electric by end of decade as it signs up to EV100 programme
Coca Cola European Partners (CCEP) has said it will electrify all 8,000 cars and vans in its fleet by 2030, touting the move as an important milestone in its drive to achive net zero emissions by 2040....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.