Asset manager's chief executive warns that 'too little is known' about climate plans of UK companies that are critical to delivering net zero transition
Asset management giant Schroders has called on the UK's biggest businesses to produce dedicated net zero transition roadmaps over the next 12 months, arguing the move will enable shareholders to make informed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial