US oil and gas giant says it is finalising a new strategy to deliver net zero emissions from its operations by 2040 and from its products by 2050
Occidental Petroleum has become the first US oil and gas major to join the industry's embrace of net zero emission targets, revealing that it is poised to announce a new net zero target. In an earnings...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial