Reports suggest Boris Johnson keen to end UK loan guarantees for oil and gas projects overseas amid reputational concerns for the UK ahead of COP26
The Prime Minister is set to order a review of the UK's support for overseas oil and gas projects in an effort to align the government's overseas finance strategy more closely with its domestic climate...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial