Swell of support for Amazon's Climate Pledge comes as the tech behemoth announces that it has joined the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi), which will requires it to commit to setting emissions targets in line with the Paris Agreement's goals.
US telecoms firm Verizon, Indian IT services giant Infosys, and British consumer goods brand Reckitt Benckiser have become the first global companies to join Amazon's global climate initiative. In signing...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial