Retrofitting old and cold homes, electrifying the region's automotive sector, and boosting EV and active travel infrastructure are among region's top priorities as it attempts to recover from coronavirus crisis
A green recovery plan that sets out how the West Midlands can reboot its economy from the coronavirus crisis while meeting its climate goals has been approved by local government. The blueprint, approved...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial