French company becomes latest oil major to bolster its emissions reductions strategy, with promise to hit net zero across its operations worldwide by 2050
Total has today committed to delivering net zero emissions by mid-century, becoming the latest European oil major to significantly enhance its decarbonisation strategy even as the industry is rocked by...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial