Mining giant publishes wide-ranging climate policy update, as it steps up investment in 'energy transition materials'
Global mining giant Glencore has provided the first annual update on its climate change strategy, revealing that it expects to see its Scope 3 value chain emissions fall around 30 per cent by 2035 as efforts...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial