All companies attending the Swiss summit have been asked to set targets to hit net zero emissions by 2050 at the latest
The World Economic Forum (WEF) has requested that all companies attending this year's Davos Summit make a pledge to achieve net zero emissions by 2050 at the latest, in a bid to make this year's meeting...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial