Green groups warn any move to reduce the cost of air passenger duty would be 'unacceptable and completely reckless'
Environmental groups expressed fury this morning over speculation the government is considering slashing the passenger tax on domestic flights to help save beleaguered airline Flybe from collapse...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial