Seven leading firms sign up to the World Green Building Council's Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment, as UK Green Finance Institute launches new building efficiency coalition
Goldman Sachs and Lendlease Funds Management Australia are among a host of new firms to today promise radical reductions in the environmental footprint of their buildings, with the news they have signed...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech development
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guide
- Access to our new BusinessGreen intelligence service, providing you with
- > Exclusive in-depth case studies
- > Policy briefings, white papers and reports on market trends that are shaping the direction of the net zero transition
- > Our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- > Online and interactive meetings with BusinessGreen’s editors to discuss the crucial stories and trends from the past month
Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial.