Party pledges to invest £4bn in transforming all 35,000 buses operating in England to run on electricity, while expanding local bus services
Labour has unveiled plans to invest £4bn in electrifying England's entire bus fleet by 2030 if it wins next week's General Election, in a move it argues would slash carbon emissions and air pollution,...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial