Negotiators at latest round of shipping industry climate talks ignored calls to impose speed limits that would cut carbon
Green campaigners have been left "deeply concerned and disappointed" after efforts to impose speed limits on ships in order to cut greenhouse gas emissions stalled once again last week. Activists said...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial