£22m investment in multipack packaging will see the firm replace 517 tonnes of plastic annually by the end of 2021, saving the equivalent of 94 million plastic bags
Grabbing a six-pack held together by plastic rings from the local corner store can be a guilt-ridden experience for anyone conscious of the plastic waste crisis afflicting the world's eco-systems. But...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial