Businesses and trade unions also expected to back calls for Party Leaders to specifically debate their competing climate strategies
Party leaders are today facing calls to take part in a dedicated TV debate on climate change with the launch of a new campaign backed by the National Unions of Students (NUS) and the National Pensioners...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial