Latest preliminary estimates show continued fall in emissions across the EU, but spark concern about slow progress on transport and energy
Greenhouse gas emissions fell by two per cent across the EU in 2018 according to the latest official preliminary estimates, but the relatively slow progress in renewable energy deployment and the decarbonisation...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial