New REA report argues regulators must prioritise flexible grid services that are necessary to integrate wind and solar into the UK energy network
Electricity exported to distribution networks doubled between 2012 and 2018, with growth driven primarily by variable sources such as wind and solar, according to a new report calling for energy regulator...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Access our Intelligence Reports and exclusive data-rich studies on business-critical aspects of the green economy (BG Advanced members only)
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial